Just Chit Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Chit Chat

Post  Troy on Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:07 pm

I have a whole weekend off Very Happy
And its gonna Rain Shocked Crying or Very sad
avatar
Troy

Posts : 26
Join date : 2008-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Chit Chat

Post  MoanersRus on Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:32 pm

i have half a weekend off lol. off to see high school musical on ice on sunday (uncle duties lmao)
avatar
MoanersRus
Admin

Posts : 20
Join date : 2008-01-17

View user profile http://warsopforum.fairtopic.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Chit Chat

Post  Tinkerbell on Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:35 pm

i can't wait for HSM! Very Happy
avatar
Tinkerbell

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Chit Chat

Post  jilli on Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:22 am

What's HSM Tink? I'm off down Mansfield later, and tomorrow going out for our dinner, as my eldest son is in Dublin for weekend, so I'm not gonna bother with cooking a dinner. Be a nice chill day.

jilli

Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Chit Chat

Post  Troy on Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:00 am

jilli wrote:What's HSM Tink? I'm off down Mansfield later, and tomorrow going out for our dinner, as my eldest son is in Dublin for weekend, so I'm not gonna bother with cooking a dinner. Be a nice chill day.


HSC is High School Musical Very Happy

Hive a nice chill day Jilli........im gonna try and walk Lema (Dog) Basketball
avatar
Troy

Posts : 26
Join date : 2008-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Chit Chat

Post  MoanersRus on Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:14 am

Troy wrote:
jilli wrote:What's HSM Tink? I'm off down Mansfield later, and tomorrow going out for our dinner, as my eldest son is in Dublin for weekend, so I'm not gonna bother with cooking a dinner. Be a nice chill day.


HSC is High School Musical Very Happy

Hive a nice chill day Jilli........im gonna try and walk Lema (Dog) Basketball

how can HSC stand for high school musical when the last letter is C and the last word is Musical. some people
avatar
MoanersRus
Admin

Posts : 20
Join date : 2008-01-17

View user profile http://warsopforum.fairtopic.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Chit Chat

Post  Troy on Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:34 am

MoanersRus wrote:
Troy wrote:
jilli wrote:What's HSM Tink? I'm off down Mansfield later, and tomorrow going out for our dinner, as my eldest son is in Dublin for weekend, so I'm not gonna bother with cooking a dinner. Be a nice chill day.


HSC is High School Musical Very Happy

Hive a nice chill day Jilli........im gonna try and walk Lema (Dog) Basketball

how can HSC stand for high school musical when the last letter is C and the last word is Musical. some people


Embarassed Embarassed errrrm just got up.......still asleep Sleep lol!
avatar
Troy

Posts : 26
Join date : 2008-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Chit Chat

Post  Tinkerbell on Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:41 am

der troy Laughing
avatar
Tinkerbell

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Chit Chat

Post  Troy on Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:54 am

Tinkerbell wrote:der troy Laughing


Pmsl Laughing
How stupid am i Rolling Eyes
avatar
Troy

Posts : 26
Join date : 2008-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Chit Chat

Post  Tinkerbell on Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:16 am

now do you really want me to answer that? Laughing
avatar
Tinkerbell

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Chit Chat

Post  Troy on Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:55 am

You can if you want Laughing
avatar
Troy

Posts : 26
Join date : 2008-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Chit Chat

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum